· The authors of each presentation are asked to bring Power Point (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
· Speakers should arrive in the session room 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
· We will prepare a laptop computer for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops. Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the breaks between the sessions.
To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Power Point), speakers are advised to save their Power Point presentation on a USB memory stick and bring a backup version of their presentation.
· It is not recommended to bring your own laptop computer (especially MacBook) unless your presentation requires any special software and/or hardware.
Poster Presentation Guideline
· Put-up Date: By June 19 (Monday), 11:00
· Take-down Date: After June 21 (Wednesday), 16:40
Poster Session Ⅰ
Poster Session ⅠⅠ
Presentation Date & Time
June 19 (Monday), 2023 16:00-17:15
June 21 (Wednesday), 2023 15:25-16:40
· Each poster should indicate the poster title, authors, affiliation, and paper number and must fit within a 0.9m x 1.8m space.
· The poster board is self-standing. Each poster's presentation code will be shown on the board.
· All presenters are required to preside at their poster panel during the presentation time, during the session for anticipated discussion with participants.